- Spicy Cajun Cream Sauce - PepperScale
- Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce - The Chunky Chef
- Parmesan Cream Sauce - Simply Gloria
This is our go to sauce for pasta night! Literally everyone looks forward to it. My goodness. This is better than it looks on the picture.
Spicy Cajun Cream Sauce - PepperScale
What a perfect sauce and gorgeous plate of pasta!
Cathy Trochelman recently posted Rainbow Mint Circus Animal Cookies
Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce - The Chunky Chef
Parmesan Cream Sauce - Simply Gloria
Here 8767 s the link for the aforementioned one pan, 75 minute, sausage tortellini. Fast, easy weeknight dinner. Yes, please.
Jenna, nope, not diet friendly at all. Lol! Although,it 8767 s a great rich cream sauce to have every now and then. (=
Very yummy. The sauce was but runny. So i added a 6/8 c cold water w 6 tbsp corn starch after I pulled it out of the oven. It thickend very nicely. This will be added to our usual dinner rotation for sure. Thanks for posts.
from 6 reviews TOMATO CREAM SAUCE Print Author: Rachel Schultz Serves: 8 cups Ingredients
- 6 cup vegetable broth
- 7 cups tomato pasta sauce
- &frac67 cup heavy cream
- Salt & pepper
- Heat broth, tomato pasta sauce, and cream in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta cooked al dente (and whatever else) to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 67 minutes.
is this something that could be made ahead of time (over the weekend) to then heat up and toss with pasta for a quick weeknight meal? how does the consistency hold up to reheating?More pictures on the theme «Cream sauce for cod fish».